NATEA-Dallas Scholarship for College Students
北美洲台灣人工程師協會達拉斯分會2023年獎學金開放申請，凡是德州台裔就讀美國任何大學或台灣留學生就讀於德州任何大學，攻讀理工、數學、醫學、自然科學或相關科技領域皆可申請。申請者請檢附申請表、履歷表、在學成績單、推薦信及有關社團服務與對有益台灣的研究短文，寄至Ms. Yaung Hwa at firstname.lastname@example.org，申請截止日期是10/08/2023。
本分會將於10月31日前核定得獎者與優勝者，Scholarship Awards($1,500) 與 Honorable Mentions($300)， 11月中前會把獎金寄到得獎者的聯絡地址。
如有任何疑問, 請與Ms. Yaung-Hea Chan 連繫 (email@example.com).
NATEA-Dallas Scholarship Committee
To promote and encourage Taiwanese American/Taiwanese Students to pursue their professional career in areas of engineering, science and related fields.
- Taiwanese Americans from Texas pursuing degree in American universities or Taiwanese students pursuing degree in universities in Texas.
- One or both of the applicant’s parents, grandparents, or guardian must be born in Taiwan.
- Applicant’s major must be in areas of engineering, physical/life sciences, medical science, mathematics, computer science and their related technologies.
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS AND AMOUNT
- Up to five awards ($1,500 each)
- Several honorable mention awards ($300 each)
- Completed Application Form
- A copy of transcripts from the attending university
- Two recommendation letters: One of them should be from a member of any Taiwanese organizations in US or Taiwan
- Electronic submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 8th of this year
Ms.Yaung-Hwa at email@example.com
Visit the website at http://natea.taadfw.org
The award will be mailed to the recipient mailing address by mid-November of this year
Recipients will be announced by the end of October of this year via email