2022 NATEA-Dallas Scholarship for College Students Announcement
台灣人工程師協會達拉斯分會 2022年獎學金已開放申請, 截止日期為 9/30/2022. 茲附上詳細內容以及申請表, 請大家廣為宣傳, 歡迎台灣留學生踴躍申請.
如有任何疑問, 請與Dr. Eric Lu連繫 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NATEA-Dallas Scholarship Committee
To promote and encourage Taiwanese American/Taiwanese Students to pursue their professional career in areas of engineering and science
- Taiwanese Americans from Texas pursuing degree in American universities or Taiwanese students pursuing degree in universities in Texas.
- One or both of the applicant’s parents, grandparents, or guardian must be born in Taiwan.
- Applicant’s major must be in areas of engineering, physical/life sciences, medical science, mathematics, computer science and their related technologies.
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS AND AMOUNT
- Up to five awards ($1,500 each)
- Several honorable mention awards ($100 each)
- Completed Application Form
- A copy of transcripts from the attending university
- Two recommendation letters: One of them should be from a member of any Taiwanese organizations in US or Taiwan
- Electronic submission to email@example.com by September 30th (Friday), 2022
Dr. Eric Lu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website at http://natea.taadfw.org
November 2022 at the NATEA annual meeting (TBD)
Recipients will be announced in end of October 2022 via email